how to import a br-8 song on a computer to give it to the artist?

dadadam

i am in a great difficulty right now, i recorded a band Called CumGun
i don't know how to put their songs on a computer so they can send it to the guy who does the mastering in Japan. the songs are completed and the band is waiting after me,
hopeful to get some help
Adam :o

yep

I owend one of those units a couple years ago, so im just going from memory. I dont think there is anyway to get it on a computer without burning the engineered stereo tracks to a Seperate CD burner.

1) mix your tracks.
2) burn it to a cd using the RCA stereo outs to a external CD burner.
3) put the cd in your computer.
4) convert to whatever format will sound best, mp3, wma, whatever.
5) email to you mastering guy.

I would think you may just want to mail the CD due to the poor quality of emailing music, unless you have a really great computer set-up.

good luck, i hope it works out for you

metalj said:
I owend one of those units a couple years ago, so im just going from memory. I dont think there is anyway to get it on a computer without burning the engineered stereo tracks to a Seperate CD burner.

1) mix your tracks.
2) burn it to a cd using the RCA stereo outs to a external CD burner.
3) put the cd in your computer.
4) convert to whatever format will sound best, mp3, wma, whatever.
5) email to you mastering guy.

I would think you may just want to mail the CD due to the poor quality of emailing music, unless you have a really great computer set-up.

good luck, i hope it works out for you
i don't have any rca input on the burner besides me, do you have any idea of an adaptor or something to fit the plugs of a cd burner?

by the way thanks a lot for the tips metalj!

Get a Y-patch cord that has a two male RCA (to BR-8) and a 1/8 mini stereo plug (to your computer's sound card Line-In). Most PC CD burners comes with software. I have NERO, and NERO has a wave editor component 'NERO Sound Wave Editor'. It will record your song through the sound card into your computer. For Mastering you want wav files.

Back