how to hook up a delta 1010 LT?

RobManYou

so i got my new sound card... stoked about the card... but i can't figure out how to hook it up to the motherboard... do I need an UDMA EIDE? What is that? .... the connections on the motherboard look like this ______________ ___ and the hook up on the card looks like this......... ___ ___________ ___
help anyone?

RobManYou said:
so i got my new sound card... stoked about the card... but i can't figure out how to hook it up to the motherboard... do I need an UDMA EIDE? What is that? .... the connections on the motherboard look like this ______________ ___ and the hook up on the card looks like this......... ___ ___________ ___
help anyone?

To my knowledge the 1010LT is an PCI card, and thus should be inserted in a PCI slot inside your computer on the motherboard.

The PCI slot looks like this:

Image of motherboard/PCI slots

This way the 1010LT connectors end up at a simmilar position as the connector of your VGA card. If all slots are occupied yoyu could remove a card that is not used (anymore, like the older soundcard).

Or: read the manual :D

Good luck!

ok thanks man... i did read the manual and couldn't find it... thanks for the help though... i just wanted to make sure so i didn't damage it

Back