How to deal with this without removing it?

Closet doors? What's in the closet? Where in the room is it? What acoustic treatment do you have in the room now?

If there's anything going on in there (furnace, water heater, etc.) just leave it alone.

Otherwise, deal with what exactly...? Are they rattling? Noisy? Ugly? In the way somehow?

Not closing all the way on the sides...?

Spray paint them with fluorescent paint and put a black light above them. Then hide in the closet when you freak out....

:)

If they are causing issue because they vibrate then you can replace the metal ones with wood doors.

Typically louvered doors are used because whatever is behind them needs ventilation. I can only assume it is a furnace or washer/dryer in there...

Maybe they are metal. If that is the case, hanging some Rockwool would tame it well.

Only YOU know if it's a problem. It'a a variable angle hard surface with slots, so you could hide bass traps in there, if you needed extra control of bass, or you could preset angles and use them as reflectors - we can't help unless you explain the problem and give us at least a clue?

The subject line reminded me of those articles that read: "Woman walks into store and then does THIS!" or "News anchor says THIS on the air!"...all to get you to click the article. those drive me nuts.

in hindsight...it worked. i clicked on your topic. damnit

The subject line reminded me of those articles that read: "Woman walks into store and then does THIS!" or "News anchor says THIS on the air!"...all to get you to click the article. those drive me nuts.

in hindsight...it worked. i clicked on your topic. damnit

You won't BELIEVE post #11!

Drums sound fine in that video. But the strobe light nearly gave me a seizure, I couldn't watch for more than 30 seconds. Nice drumming though.
thanks it was all done in the same room recording and mixing my friends is a beast :)

Back