How To: Complete Uninstall Cubase Elements

TooLoose

I downloaded a trial version of Cubase Elements 10.5 (MASSIVE download) and something went wrong....the program completely malfunctions. I want to completely remove it from my Windows 10 computer. Accessing programs through control panel, I find a few Steinberg programs installed and I want to remove them ALL.

Cubase Elements 10.5
Download Assistant
Lower Latency ASIO Driver
Groove Agent
Groove Agent - Acoustic
HALion Sonic SE3
Library Manager

I fear that uninstalling them in the wrong order can leave some of these programs orphaned on my HD.

I could not find instructions on a clean removal and didn't find an uninstall feature in the software itself.

How?

Thanks.

I don't think you will have any problems uninstalling cubase, the order should not matter. But in case you do have concerns, you can download and use Ccleaner after uninstalling. It will remove any remnants from your registry. I use it regularly with my day gig.

Cubase is massive because of the samples - but rarely causes grief? Did you change any of the preset destinations or have protection software? I normally just run the install programme again and it gives install, repair or remove options?

Back