How many sales did you make on your last effort?

J

jokerone

I'm interested in how independent recording efforts are fairing in 2014.

(1) Genre?
(2)mp3/CD/other?
(3) total sales (number of, not money from) so far?

Full disclosure. (mine)
1--Reggae/Dub
2-- mp3.
3-- Three. not including streaming from spotify and such. :laughings:

I'm working on my first album/CD.. I don't play live, just in studio. No advertising or anything. I just threw the mp3 on Amazon.com and I got 3 sales.. :laughings:

So, can you top that?? :p

thanks.

Sounds good!! If u sell 3 every day not bad, well on your way to 1000 this year!!

HAHA, well maybe it took more than one day to sell the 3.

Just wait till they see this thread! Hotcakes!!

Hey we take what we can get. Get the 3 buyers to write reviews on Amazon

and next album put something like Rihanna in the album title!!!

I am thinking this might help my future jazz sales.

songs, will be
1) Jay Z
2) Beyonce
3) J-Lo
etc....

hey, I am still figuring out how I can replace all of those vocal or piano solos with KILLIN choreographed DANCE SOLOS!! Still trying to convince my bass player to drop the improvisation studies and take some dance class, and he is not likely the band uniform I gave him. He saying too much glitter and it shows his chest off too much.

Wait until they get a load of my scantily clad outfit, glistening abs, no less the Booty!!!!

That will really get people excited.

Sounds good!! If u sell 3 every day not bad, well on your way to 1000 this year!!

songs, will be
1) Jay Z
2) Beyonce
3) J-Lo
etc....

hey, I am still figuring out how I can replace all of those vocal or piano solos with KILLIN choreographed DANCE SOLOS!! Still trying to convince my bass player to drop the improvisation studies and take some dance class, and he is not likely the band uniform I gave him. He saying too much glitter and it shows his chest off too much.

Wait until they get a load of my scantily clad outfit, glistening abs, no less the Booty!!!!

3 a day. We aren't talking "Earth Days". maybe pluto.. ;)

Acoustic pop/rock

CDs - about 180
Downloads full album - 3
Individual tracks - not sure, probably 1
Streaming $0.40 but man, it's starting to take off... $0.30 of that was in June... :laughings:

Acoustic pop/rock

CDs - about 180
Downloads full album - 3
Individual tracks - not sure, probably 1
Streaming $0.40 but man, it's starting to take off... $0.30 of that was in June... :laughings:

Very cool!

songs, will be
1) Jay Z
2) Beyonce
3) J-Lo
etc....

Can you name songs after living people (or recently dead) and not get sued/told to 'cease and desist'? Great idea!

Back