How many posts do I have to go?

Tucci

Ok, I've been trying to catch up on my post number (which was mysteriously truncated awhile back). I've been trying to make my posts pertinent to existing threads and valuable to the discussions. Maybe I'm dumb, but I don't know how to figure out how many posts I've had in the last six months. Am I almost there?

Tucci
www.locuststreettaxi.com
Horns, Harmony, & Humor

oh yeah

btw- Slack if you happen to read this. Do you know anything about the Zebra Cocktail Lounge? Is that a good place to play? We're going on tour at the end of the summer and that is one of the places I've sent a demo to.

Tucci
www.locuststreettaxi.com
Horns, Harmony, & Humor

You have 59 :)

The Zebra is ok...if it's the "cocktail lounge" then I believe it's the upstairs, which is kind of a trendy well-lit bar downtown....not very big though, but it usually is full I think. The Zebra below is more the loud music venue and is twice as large as the upstairs, but still kind of cramped.

Slackmaster 2000

Sweet

Cool, thanks Slack...well I guess this is 60. Yay I made it. Now I just have to make sure I make my submission correctly.
Thanks for the clue in on The Zebra.

Tucci
www.locuststreettaxi.com
Horns, Harmony, & Humor

I will Slack. The booking guy at the Zebra seems like a nice fellow. Hopefully he likes our music. I've also contacted the college down there. Haven't been able to get in touch with anyone yet though.

Tucci
www.locuststreettaxi.com
Horns, Harmony, & Humor

I'm way out of the loop on the music scene around here. If you want more information, you might call Music Villa, which is our local music store...the guys down there are all in bands and nice. There is also a local publication that highlights events around the valley called the Bozone...somebody there would probably be very informative.

Slackmaster 2000

Back