How many of you are actively searching for 703?

ob

My local Lowes will get it for me but I have to buy at least 1/2 of a tractor trailer load. I might spring for that if I knew I could re-sell it and get my money back. Who out there is in the market?

Don't do it. You'll be stuck with half-a-truckload because shipping the stuff is expensive.

And if you haven't figured it out, most of the guys on the BBS are cheapskates!

Is there anyone in Illinois, or nearby who can get 703 (or 705) comparably priced? Locally I was quoted something like $3.00 a square foot!

I priced a bunch of places in the chicago area and the only place that really gave me a decent price was about an hour drive. So....I ended up just ordering the stuff from Ethan at realtraps. It cost me about $30 or so more, but I didn't have to go pick it up.

ebeam said:
I priced a bunch of places in the chicago area and the only place that really gave me a decent price was about an hour drive. So....I ended up just ordering the stuff from Ethan at realtraps. It cost me about $30 or so more, but I didn't have to go pick it up.

I don't think they offer this anymore...
I could not find it ANYWHERE on the realtraps site...

So what was the cheapest you could find in the Chicago area? I called a couple of places up there, but had no luck.

Actually, I found a local place that sells Johns Manville Insul Shield (their equivalent to 703). It ain't cheap ($1.49 per square foot), but I don't have to buy a truck load, either.

Back