How long will it take to..........?

478 days of intense navigation and lots of body damaging drugs and the realization that what you really want to sing like is..................you.

Grim said:
478 days of intense navigation and lots of body damaging drugs and the realization that what you really want to sing like is..................you.

I have to disagree Grim, I would say 477 days...

Instructions

Warm up your vocal chords by performing voice exercises. Sing scales using vowel sounds behind various consonants (ma, me mi, mo, mu, etc.) and stretch your mouth as wide. Inhale and take a deep supporting breath right before you belt out the note.

Practice projecting your voice and using your diaphragm to support the sound. Drink plenty of liquids such as warm tea with lemon and honey. Breathe properly to keep from going hoarse or losing your voice due to straining the vocal chords. Do some light calisthenics to get your blood pumping and increase vocal stamina.

Internalize the words and feelings associated with the songs. Think about the lyrics of the song as you sing them. Steven Tyler's voice conveys a lot of intense emotional feelings in his singing.

Learn to strut. Own the microphone and the song. Steven Tyler is sexy because he is confident. Nail the voice by embodying self confidence. This noticeable trait about Steven's persona sets him apart from other singers with similar styles.

Sing along to Aerosmith songs and practice matching Steven's yowls and notes. Consider taking voice lessons with an experienced coach

http://www.ehow.com/how_2096973_sing-like-steven-tyler.html

Back