how do i...

LUTH

how do i mix down a song to a regular stereo? where would i hook my track recorder to my stereo?

thanx

do all stereos have AUX inputs??---------

most these days do though........I have a stereo that I bought cheap at caldor in my garadge and it has them.............look on the back luth dude and you'll know If you got em...........If you do, just go get some RC cables and your good to go....

-nave

Turn down all the levels on the mixer and hook the thing up and see if it works .....you ain't gonna hurt nothing that way.......

-nave

LUTH, ,,,, I have a feeling that you are going to ask a question that I am going to have to respond to by saying "just push play" :D

Just bustin on you dude :) we all had to ask these questions at some point in time.................feel free to ask whatever you want.......You might wanna post some of these over at the newbie board though...........only because people will respond to your questions quicker and better...not because I really care about where your post is...:)

rock on brother..

-nave

Do they fit? are they color coded? Just hook the things up man...Don't be so afraid to just try and hook stuff up man......I've hooked millions of things up wrong in the past and never f#$cked up anything..............Just make sure your levels are down when you play so you don't Blow the Shit out of your speakers dude...

You'd get this stuff done much faster by reading your manual sand experimenting then you would coming to this board for answers at this early stage of the game

:) -nave

Back