How do I take all my settings and use them in my other songs?

Gregwor

So I have 5 songs from the same session and once I get 1 song sounding awesome, I want to take all the fader/EQ/effects settings and pretty much copy them over to each song. Can anyone guide me in doing this. Thanks alot.

Open the channel mixer, select the channels of which you'd like to save the settings by clicking on the channel number below the VU meter.
On the lower left side of the mixer window there's a drop down menu called "file", select the command "Export selected channel settings". That's all. You can later import these settings in the same way. Please refer to manula for more details.
Maybe the menu commands are labeled a bit different, I don't have an english Cubase version...

Have fun

- Ulli -

--
Sunburn In Cyprus - ElectricDancePop
Find our music at http://www.besonic.com/sic

Please Help!

I'm having a problem. When I try to copy channel settings, or use the right-click on the mixer window and select "save all mixer settings" function, it only copies the info from track one, regardless of which tracks(s) I have highlighted. It seems like a bug in the software, or a limitation. I'm using Cubase SE. Anyone know of a fix, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Try going channel by channel if you have to:)

The other thing you could do is highlight all of the wave files form one of your other songs and copy them into the one you have already mixed:)

Found the problem. I was trying to load the mixer settings before I loaded the wav files. If I load the wavs first, the mixer settings will load.

Back