How Do I Attach Link to Song?

lga5824

It's Just My Opinion
Hi All - I've taken many of your's advice and am trying to upload a draft of an original song. I went to lightningmp3.com, uploaded the song and received an e-mail with the link. What I can't figure out is how to attach it to a post.

Not good at this stuff!!!

Thanks!

Jen

How did you do that? I tried copying and pasting and nothing showed up. How did you copy my link? I'm tripping out a little.

How did you do that? I tried copying and pasting and nothing showed up. How did you copy my link? I'm tripping out a little.

Right click on the link and choose "copy", then right click in the reply window and choose "paste".

The copy and paste part I get, it's the "how did you copy and paste the link to my song that I just uploaded when I didn't attach anything yet" part?

The copy and paste part I get, it's the "how did you copy and paste the link to my song that I just uploaded when I didn't attach anything yet" part?

Ohhhh. It's my site. I get a copy of the links in case of abuse. I just looked up the last few uploads, and found your link. Sorry for the confusion....... :)

Ha! That's hilarious. I thought you were some spooky witch man that hacked into my computer or something! Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps I won't have nightmares now. :)

Ha! That's hilarious. I thought you were some spooky witch man that hacked into my computer or something! Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps I won't have nightmares now. :)

Hey - you need to copy the link that the server sends you. I don't get that link, I get the actual "link". it's kinda complicated, but it should end in file.php?id=16008 or something similar.

You're other thread has a bad link, because you have a / in the title, and apache (the server OS) doesn't like those. I need to have it kick out files with them in it, but I can't code.

Anyway, I put the link in the other thread for you.

:)

Back