How can I make that type(aerobic music) of music? A little help for my little gymnast

aerobicgymnast

Hello I’m a gymnast coach which want a favour for their gymnasts. We are playing our routines with remixed or mixed musics, the BPM is more than 155 may be up to 170.
I want to make this type of music here is the links that you can listen:

The problem is i can’t share links for now please PM to me

Which VSTi packs or something more I need ? I have MacbookPro so i have LPX. And which Youtube channel is the best to learn to make this kind of musics?
Thanks a lot.

I'm not familiar with MacbookPro/LPX, but I did find these YouTube tutorials on EDM which may help.

After clicking PLAY, click on "YouTube" in the lower right corner to open on YouTube's site, then you will also see the other tutorials in this series.

YouTube

I suggest Mixed In Key: Better mixing unlocked. - Mixed In Key, I think for the casual DJ and one who is kind of sorta a DJ want to be, I think this is a pretty nice product. I haen't used it, but I used the concept.

I took various music, analyzed the key and BPM using Rapid Evolution, dropped in into Ableton, using the circle of 5ths, and BPMs, and walked it pretty much through the circle in what would have been an hour session. Cross fading and what not, it was pretty cool.

The Mixed in Key won't do what Ableton does, but the concept is pretty cool. If you're not going to create, this will do a pretty good job for you. $58 is not that much cash and probably has a lot less learning curve.

Back