How are these headphones so cheap?!

I wouldn't be surprised if they are fake. That is what the price they SHOULD be though. Dre's are so overprice. I guess they have great marketers. Or maybe the customers are such suckers...

I wouldn't be surprised if they are fake. That is what the price they SHOULD be though. Dre's are so overprice. I guess they have great marketers. Or maybe the customers are such suckers...

Haha. But the dude who is selling them has 100% positive feeback.. I might just buy them. It seems legit. But the retail price for them is like $100+

The people who buy them are Dre fans, meaning they are too retarded to tell them from real ones. If the people buying beats were Sennheiser or AKG users, I'd feel differently, but to be honest, a 12 year old with an IQ of 80 could make headphones better than beats.

Haha. But the dude who is selling them has 100% positive feeback.. I might just buy them. It seems legit. But the retail price for them is like $100+

That doesn't mean they are genuine. I've seen fake SM57's that were so similar to the real thing, hardly anyone could tell.

The retail price should not be that high. The headphones are bad. They SHOULD be $40, less than that even.

Maybe this guy these headphones for cheap or even free and can afford to sell them this low. I don't know.

Back