How about this little ditty?

jontflesh

Here is a song I recorded for a friends wedding vows. Yes the slacker did not even have to speak one word, just played this!
Anyway my freind Bill wrote the song and played guitar. I did the rest of the parts with a Korg N364 and my puter. Everything was recorded using Cakewalk 9.0 and mastered with Wavelab 3.0.
It is a long song all of 6 minutes but it is a soft and easy type song with no vocals. I only have a lo-fi mix up to save space on my bands site so bear with me. At least it is only 2.4 megs.
Just wondering what others think of it since the only people who really herd it were at the wedding.
Here is the link

Also for anyone who injoyed The Lambs songs I posted a few month's ago we had to change our name to Black Lamb. We got a new bass player and changed our style a bit. Since then we have been playing shows like mad men and just took a break to start recording a new demo. It should be done in two weeks. I will post a song here when it is done.
We took our bass players wharehouse and turned it into a studio. Full foam soundproofing and nice cielings have made the sound awsome!! We rented a few old school analog pre-amps and compressors for the drums and vocals. Used a Neuman U87 for the vocals too which is a amazing microphone. Stay tuned kiddies :)

Well... the encoding is really tight, so I guess the original sounds fabulous. It's a very "kind" sounding little ditty. I almost felt my gruesome hangover leave my body there for a few secs...

All I have to whine about is the the guitar is REALLY rushing it on the snareroll parts..

Good job
- Mesh

Thanks for the reply :)
The CD quality did come out super excellent.
Yeah it is definatly hang over friendly for sure! lol

jontflesh

Back