How about a song about zombies?

No? I'll settle for just one.

haha sometimes its a bit slow in here...always worth commenting on other folks work it gets you noticed...though the title should :)

Im on phones on my internet machine so bear that in mind...

the vocals seemed really quiet at the beginning and needed to come up throughout...i didnt like the effects on them at parts, just seemed unnecessary...nice guitars and the singing style fits well, the keys/horn thing seemed to lack a little sparkle

an addition of some think else, light drums, some cymbals, or more percussion would add some HF interest (I could even here a laid back bassline in there)

all imho of course

I liked the song and the delivery..funny wee number, good job :)

Sounds pretty good. The vocals should come up in the beginning. They are a bit pitchy in some spots too. That's about it. :)

Hey! Weird zombie songs are my turf! You'd best watch yourself! :D

Just before 1:00, the vocals got much louder. They probably should have been at that level the whole time.

Yeah, some bass and drums would help.

The effect on the voice in the chorus was pretty cool, but I'd have probably only done it once or twice. Doing it every time gets a little grating.

The juxtaposition between soothing acoustic and the cursing is interesting.

Good start. I think with a more varied arrangement and solid instrumentation, you'd have a really good song here.

Back