Hot new RnB / POP song!! please critique

defconcepts

This song was written by our writer in MI and The Track was done by us here in Connecticut. We send her the track , she demos it out , sends us back the vocals and BOOM!!....We have a song...thats not easy to mix!!..anyway please go to our website and check it out. Its the first song in the MP3 section called "you make me wanna"
feedback is appreciated

Whoa, fuggin slick!

Nice website. I am not qalified in these cans to really get into this. I would say it could use a hell of a lot more bass. I think you may have some bass issues in your monitor environment but I could be way off here. Maybe you have some sub shit that I am not picking up on here.

There is some bass there, but it could definitely stand some more. Not that it sounds bad now. It's just a function of the style. Actually really dig you guys' work (listened to clubbin again while I was at the site). The lead vocal sounds a little harsh/crispy for my taste, but it definitely cuts through. Strong effort!

scrubs said:
There is some bass there, but it could definitely stand some more. Not that it sounds bad now. It's just a function of the style. Actually really dig you guys' work (listened to clubbin again while I was at the site). The lead vocal sounds a little harsh/crispy for my taste, but it definitely cuts through. Strong effort!

Thanks for the feedback!

great song, the one beat box is way to crispy, and a bit to loud, wheres the low end, r&b without a pumpin bass......... try soloing the vox and percusion, boxes together for a smoother overall level, now the + your almost there......

Back