Honest opinions

w1av

I am new to this board and have a question. I have listened to alot of the posted songs and have one complaint. Is there any way they can be posted where they are in stereo? It is very difficult to listen and critique a song when it is in MONO! You cant tell how it was mixed and it sounds flat. I dont know much about posting songs and I woukld like to post some of my own for people to check out. But unless the host can give me enuff bandwidth so my music is HIFI, I dont wanna waste my time. It is hard to judge fairly with a lousy sound. Any ideas? :eek:

w1av said:
I am new to this board and have a question. I have listened to alot of the posted songs and have one complaint. Is there any way they can be posted where they are in stereo? It is very difficult to listen and critique a song when it is in MONO! You cant tell how it was mixed and it sounds flat. I dont know much about posting songs and I woukld like to post some of my own for people to check out. But unless the host can give me enuff bandwidth so my music is HIFI, I dont wanna waste my time. It is hard to judge fairly with a lousy sound. Any ideas? :eek:
:eek: Yeah. totally :eek: .

Wait, I think :confused: is more appropriate.

w1av said:
What the fuck are you talking about.

Most sites allow you to host songs in stereo :confused: In fact I don't remember hearing any mono mixes in the MP3 clinic. :confused: :confused:

andyhix said:
Maybe he's deaf in one ear and doesn't know it?

Hey, I resemble that remark. Even I can tell when something is done in stereo. The problem must be much deeper than that.

punkin said:
The problem must be much deeper than that.
Yeah, sometimes the best way to help these people is to let them hit rock bottom.

And by that time, you've lost interest. :eek:

Back