Home studio liquidation-all mint items

David Watkins

Yamaha MD8 and 20 Data Discs-700.00.....wonderful machine

Sony Mini Disc Player/Recorder and 10 Mini Discs(model JE630)-200.00.....excellent for 2 track mix down....OPTIC/RCA connectors

Marantz Proffessional CD Burner(model CDR630)-400.00...very little use....works on all types, and re-writes as well...XLR/OPTIC/RCA connections

AKG C414 B-ULS Microphone w/ windscreen, case, and FACTORY SHOCK MOUNT-500.00......this is a great microphone in case you didn't know...the most used in the world

ART Tube Pak.....2 tubes for pre-amping and compressor-150.00...this warms up microphones, nice piece of gear......also sounds excellent on direct bass guitar

2 (two) RODE NT1 Microphones with case and stand mount for each-100.00 each....great microphone for a very low price

Alesis M1-ACTIVE self powered studio monitors-300.00......these are too good to describe....they sound great and are very accurate

Lexicon MPX-100 dual digital effects-150.00.......quite a versatile unit....can use two different effects at once, or stereo effects....large assortment of choices

I purchased all of these items brand new from Sweetwater sound over a year ago. Everything is in absolute mint condition, with all the original packaging, manuals, cables, remotes, etc......I am selling because i'm selling everything i have(other than some instruments and personal items) and moving away to start my life over. I am taking a great loss in a short amount of time and use on this gear, but i have to sell now, I have no way to take it with me. My name is David Watkins, my email is simplemusic@home.com........These prices are not negotiable, unless you want everything as a package. I spent many months researching this gear and think i have a fine collection for the home studio.

Back