Home Recording magazine??

jethani

Hi Everyone.

Been away a while;-- got married in India! It's good to be back.

Does anyone know what happened to Home Recording magazine? I used to pick it up at the newsstand across the street every month, and now it looks like it's gone. Haven't been able to find it anywhere. Very sad if it got gobbled up by a bigger fish... Does anyone remember "Music and Computers" magazine? That was a great one, too.

Any info would be most appreciated!

Cheers,
jethani

Hi Kahuna--

It's not that one. I also read "Recording" magazine, and while I enjoy it, "Home Recording" magazine was publishing as recently as August. (Their cover story was called "The Format Wars.") "Home Recording" magazine's website is still up, but it hasn't been updated for over a month.
www.homerecordingmag.com

Thanks,
jethani

Home Recording Mag is still around but they publish bi-monthly. Last issue was August, next is October. Great magazine. Their customer service number is 1-800-937-0420 or 303-604-1464 (outside the U.S.)

Hey Don--

That's great news! I can relax now & wait 'til October. Better yet, I can show my support of this great magazine by getting a subscription.

What do you think?

Cheers,
jethani

Please don't forget to show your support of this Web site, which is not in any way connected to the aforementioned magazine, by visiting our advertisers (just click on their banners)!

Oh, and Jethani...congratulations!

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 09-21-1999).]

Back