~~~~ Home Recording Challenge 3 ~~~~

I'm in

Interesting choice of dates though. The HRBBS Jam-n-BBQ is Aug 8-10. And, if you'll recall, attendance
is M-A-N-D-A-T-O-R-Y. Maybe you'd consider a 2 week window? Or 2 1/2?

Daf

I may be crazy...

But, I think I'm in. I really don't know much about writing, though I screw around at home all the time.

I can sing, though.

I was going to do something on DITW, for JMarcomb, but I was in the midst of school, and on a perfectionisto kick, so it never got accomplished. BUT, I GRADUATED. So, I promise, I will actually send the tracks that get recorded to someone, even if I'm not much good at laying them down.

And, Sluice, you got all that objective talk down so well, I'd think you were in advertising or marketing. They like "objectives".

This could be great fun!

Where the hell are all these chicks coming from???

:eek:

I didn't even know we allowed women on the BBS.

:p

:D

WATYF

Come on WATYF

There are two girls that responded! I'd say the men still rule the roost around here. We needed to break up some of that male bravado anyhow.

But, if no one want to work with me, then I guess that's okay too. Hopefully, no one feels that way, but I'd be the weak end of the chain I suppose. Sorry in advance. I got some talent, though.

It actually scares me to say I'm in, but I gotta do something here sometime, right? Am I gonna be that one last person that no team will pick? Everyone wants to be with PROZAC girl, but not Kgirl? WTF?

Everytime I see your name, WATYF, I hear the words What the Fuck?

He's just messin' with ya' Kgirl....everyone'll be glad to work with you.

Now Jake..... well that's another story! :D

Lt. Bob said:
He's just messin' with ya' Kgirl....everyone'll be glad to work with you.

Now Jake..... well that's another story! :D

Indeed, indeed....:eek: frightening thought: Jake hates my gay bass LOL :D

HA! I was just thinking that! I'm like "pleeeze lord don't let jake rant on the girls"

Anyway kgirl don't worry about not being picked, teams are assigned at random you don't have any say about who you do or do not want to work with.

I personally am glad to have some women on board, especially if they can sing too. This board is woefully shy of female voices.

Why i just realized.... I feel like an Ent! :o"Whheeeeerree Have Aaaall The Eeeeeeeeeeentwiiiiiiiiives goooonnee"

Re: Come on WATYF

kgirl72 said:
There are two girls that responded! I'd say the men still rule the roost around here. We needed to break up some of that male bravado anyhow.
I'm just teasin' ya...

...don't git yer panties all up in a bunch.

:D

Actually... I'd be mighty surprised if all the guys around here didn't end up fighting over who gets to work with the chicks... :p

('cept Slack, of course,... 'cause he's gay... I mean married.)

:p

WATYF

Re: I'm in

dafduc said:
Interesting choice of dates though. The HRBBS Jam-n-BBQ is Aug 8-10. And, if you'll recall, attendance
is M-A-N-D-A-T-O-R-Y. Maybe you'd consider a 2 week window? Or 2 1/2?

Daf

Those are target dates...we're never really that strict about it. :)

Maybe we can get a big collab from everyone at the jam-n-bbq.

I'm picturing the full length version of 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall...:D

Daf

I know you guys are kidding. I may not say much, but I read what y'all say everyday!

Let's get it on...
Kgirl

I'm in.
Here's a thought. What if there's an odd number of entrants? I say, If it gets down to one guy without a partner, he automatically has to do a no-synth cover of "Shock the Monkey"

I would like to be in but I don't know if my studio will be done in enough time for the challenge. So I'm hangin' :(

Back