Holywood Nose

First off, congrats on writing 33 songs this summer! That is an accomplishment. You have enough to put out a double album! :D

This one has a great feel to it. A bit different then some of your other stuff. I really dig those background vocals on this. Very good stuff and I like the subject matter. Very topical.

For just a real simple guitar and vocal demo this sounds excellent! Now that you have those 33 songs written and demoed, I'm sure your going to produce some spectacular productions! The songs are all very well written and constructed and once fully realized, these things are going to rock (I want to be in line to get a CD!)

:D

Cheers Erland. Great to hear you've finished all 33! I've got about half of them downloaded, but I missed a bunch of them when I was busy with the challenge etc. So I'd love to take you up on that offer for a CD. Please let us know if you decide to make one available. I'll send you a case of blanks!

Great to hear that violin in there. Keep practicing!

Twist

You're hurting me, man - what cool mixing! Proves the point I often try to make - it ain't the gear, it's the user.

I'm not touching this mix - it's too damned nice.

The composition is unreal - Michael Hedges influence and carried into your own direction. I've heard almost all the tunes from your project - this one is my fav hands-down!

That's all - gotta go practice - I'm inspired!
Cheers
Milan

been a bit busy lately so i missed this one! i really like these songs where you have a very rythmic pulse to them best. very driving without the need for percussion....although it would be cool to add. i really dig the 'so hypnotized' in the background. very cool! can't wait to hear the whole project.

hey, i got your pm but your message box is full so i couldn't reply. if you want to you can just email that thing to
erichenryus@yahoo.com or post it on nowhere. either way i'm game.

later.

Hmm...what Eric said reminds me...did you get my PM? I think that song you sent is a bit too dense already to add anything useful..

Maybe another time.

Cheers
Tom

Back