Holy Smokes! Ebay strikes again.

maybe the seller is bunyip ;-)

Does it say "Feilo" on the mic??? I am sure its an altered MXL mic that sounds waayyy better than any NoiMaaahn!

Sometimes you can buy them on e-bay for the same price as they are from musicians friend, sweetwater, whatever. I would rather buy from one of those places than e-bay.

Heck, I could buy it at my local music store and pay the same. Full warrenty is worth a lot of me. and someone's face to complain to (as opposed to email):(

Anybody who buys from ebay without doing their research is a fool and you know what they say about a fool and their
money.

sae said:
Sometimes you can buy them on e-bay for the same price as they are from musicians friend, sweetwater, whatever. I would rather buy from one of those places than e-bay.

Heck, I could buy it at my local music store and pay the same. Full warrenty is worth a lot of me. and someone's face to complain to (as opposed to email):(
\

That's what I would like to know. If the Reserve price is what I can buy it for everywhere, what is the point? How do you get a "deal"?

I sent the seller an email. He responded that if I'd find a store where you can get the mic cheaper, he will take his auction offline. A 10sec Internet Search gave me dozens of stores. What a joke!

Innovations said:
Anybody who buys from ebay without doing their research is a fool and you know what they say about a fool and their
money.

That they should send it all to me? :confused:

I emailed the seller and this is she/he had to say:

PKmusic: "You do know this mic is only worth $70? I would not want for a great seller like yourself to be ruined becaused you are charging $120 more than it's going for. Check with musiciansfriend.com"

Allison Hall (Seller): "Wrong. It's worth 199.99 (MSRP). Musician's Friend sell it of 69.99."

I just wanted to see what see would say cause I was bored. Although she is right, she is a thief in my opinion. Taking advantage of people cause they know someone is going to fall for it. Ofcourse you should always search for the best price to begin with.

That's why I am glad there are still some good people in this world... such as people here at Home Recording.com BBS.

pkmusic said:
I emailed the seller and this is she/he had to say:

PKmusic: "You do know this mic is only worth $70? I would not want for a great seller like yourself to be ruined becaused you are charging $120 more than it's going for. Check with musiciansfriend.com"

Allison Hall (Seller): "Wrong. It's worth 199.99 (MSRP). Musician's Friend sell it of 69.99."

I just wanted to see what see would say cause I was bored. Although she is right, she is a thief in my opinion. Taking advantage of people cause they know someone is going to fall for it. Ofcourse you should always search for the best price to begin with.

That's why I am glad there are still some good people in this world... such as people here at Home Recording.com BBS.

I knew that was the sellers motive.... She is a thief because its not worth $199.99...its worth less than $70, but even Musicians Fiend has to make money. One reason I don't do Ebay or everyday things I can get brand spanking new for nearly the same price. If it was rare vintage gear at incredible prices..thats different. Thieves don't make it too far here at HR.com, too much knowledge base to let it slide. Better deals too, its too bad I never have money for some of them. I hate being broke!

SoMm

shAkEz_gk said:
She is not a theif.
She is making profit.
Learn.

That quite the reductionist view...

Are you suggesting that making a profit isn't criminal? Or that trolling for victims is moral? Ebay Recycling sucks.

SoMm

Back