Hobart Paving

A cover you say?....:eek: That could get you banned!!!:D

Hey there Wilko!! Hows it go for you in the land of Kiwis and White Tails?

That's Briar singing? Sounds like her anyway.

Nice mellow Ballad...it is a Ballad, isn't it? I always get confused on types of songs.

Great job on the vocals...she has such a clean sounding voice. I like the background

I'm not too crazy about the synth parts though. Not sure why exactly...I think, some guitar in place of some of the synth would be an asset...you can play some awesome rhythm guit!..and your good enough on the lead to do some lead parts too.

Are you playing a bass in this...I can barely hear it....or is it synth too?

Overall mix sounds pretty well balanced to me on panning.

Good song and good performances-but I agree the bass is in need of being louder in the mix, the synthes are fine but need to be lower in the mix.
Maybe pan the synthes left and right for filling out the mix and lower them 3 dB's or so.
It there any guitar in the mix or is it mixed down? I think a chorused or phase-shifted guitar part would fit well with the keyboards in a mellow ballad like this.
You've done well with this Nick, a bit of mixing and it's almost there...:D

Cool track. She has a very nice voice. She hits a few clunkers but overall it's pretty solid.

Drums could use a lil spicing up with some fills. As Antonfan said, pan the synth stuff a little wider. This reminds me a bit of the group "Rennaisance". It's very good, a few drum alterations and you are ready to go.:cool:

Back