Hiphop Beats Need Some Love

Kevlar

Aight i got a few beats i uploaded to my page to see what everyone thought about these joints...I don't expect everyone to listen to every damn track on the page but if u could peep "Relax Kid" an "Late Night Son" also if you feel up to it check the other beat an a few of my tracks. BTW if anyone likes these are wants to get on them an is a loyal HR member i'm willing to hook u up for free. So holla At me

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/kevlarsbeatpagemusic.htm

Peace,

Kevlar

white boay give feedback

hey man,

I admit I don't kno too much bout hip-hop, I mean I own "straight outta compton" (who doesn't, right?), and I get down on outkast and eminem and all dat, but still, I know I could never do it myself . . .

anyways, I checked your beats and I thought they wuz cool. "rela kid" didn't grab me right away but it grew on me. I like how it's melodic but stlightly off kilter. I got a mate who would really dig on "late night son" - he's an MC, and he really likes that aggressive, kickass gangsta shit, but unless you live in New Zealand I don't think you'll be meeting him on the street - I'll let him know to check it out.

Speaking of which, who are the MCs on "Chapter Round Two" and "Keep it Real" - you take to the mic yourself, or is it someone else? just out of interest - they had some nice flow, especially on "Chapter Round Two".

anyways, probly just made a twat of myself cos like I said I don't know uch bout rap, but there it is for you bro

Thanks For PEEPIN!!!
I mos def appreciate the feedback an the emcee on both of those battles was Me
I juggle between the two now. I actually got a nice emcee to bless that "late night son" I through a verse on it as well all though mine's isn't up to par yet..

Thanks Again

Peace,

Kevlar

BTW i love Strait outta compton!

Back