High everybody from a newbie

volltreffer

Imply depressed
High everybody!

Just wanted to say hello, as I've just registered to this BBS! Looking forward to getting (and later maybe giving) info on the abovementioned topics.

I'm from Germany, using a VS880EX and some outboard gear and use my little machine de facto only for making demos of my band... Maybe for some songwriting stuff, too. I'm using the machine for about one year now, but I already think of upgrading...

Ciao,

Axel

Hello, Axel

You will find tons and tons of useful info over here, most probably from someone else than me! :p

Be warned, though, that a lot of members here (including me) do have a strange sense of humor, but be cool anyway

:cool:

Greetings from Mexico

Greetings, voll.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the search engine here, as almost everything about recording has been discussed on this site.

Welcome!

Cy

Cyrokk said:
Greetings, voll.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the search engine here, as almost everything about recording has been discussed on this site.

Welcome!

Cy

Yeah, and we only have bad jokes left in our arsenal now :D

He's joking, Axel. Be amused.

Hallo und wilkommen! Wie geht ist ihnen? Sind Sie von Munchen? Wie ist das Wetter? Im Mai ist Deutschland so schoen!
-kent

Und ich vergesse. "High" in English refers to altitude, or being intoxicated from using drugs. The short greeting which is pronounced the same is spelled "Hi", as in, "Hi Axel!".

I would be very grateful if you would correct my attempts at German as well.
-kent

Well,

I know that the 'high' is not right ;) ... But it's a kind of pun I somehow like... May be childish, but I laughed so much when I first read it, and just wanna spill those goodies :D

I wasn't really afraid of being beat, though :D

BTW Where did you learn german? It's quite seldom that you meet s.o. who speaks it... Yeah I'm from Munich. Well the wheather is quite nice at the moment, but changes a lot... Hot and sunny and then again rains cats and dogs... At least the plants grow like crazy...

Ciao

Axel

Ah, the plants! Now I see what you mean by your greeting!

Meine Frau ist Deutsch, aber ich kenn nur ein bisschen Deutsch. Sie kommt aus Cottbus, und studiert Musik im Amerika.
Auf wiederhoren!
-kent

Flapo1, que te parece esto: yo me encargare de usar las dos linguas para ser un puente entre ustedes. ¡El moderador no tiene que saber! ¿Esta bien?

Wilkommen, volltreffer. Ich auch kann ein bisschen Deutsch; ich habe gerade meinen vierten Semester von einem Deutschkurs gemacht. Leider kann ich wahrscheinlich nicht mehr seine tolle Sprache studieren, also muss ich hier üben.

Whatever we speak, we're all united by the desire to record! Wir freuen uns über Aufnahmen!

Eu amo gravar! Eu amo também usar tradutores por computador! Eu realmente não sei o português!!

Parlo pochissimo italiano--sempre meno ogni giorno....

Ich spreche kein Deutsches -- ich nahm nur eine Kategorie.

Sorry for making no contribution at all to this thread....

But BTW...

Wilkommen, Direct Hit!!

Ich spreche Deutsches nicht an allen. Wirklich kenne ich nicht ein einzelnes Wort des Deutschen. Ich nehme den zurück, kann ich ' Deutschland ' auf Deutsch sagen. Merkwürdig, huh? Jetzt gehen Sie erhalten hoch, volltreffer!

Darth

See how my avatar looks? That's exactly what I look like right now.

BTW. Darth Faders I'm listening right now to the song you have a thread of in the MP3 clinic and it's awesome! Both the song, the performance and the recording!

But, do I have to translate it to german???? :eek: :confused:

Back