Hey you fucking nerds...

There was a Flash comic where a nuke went off in a city and he moved so fast that he carried everybody out of the city one by one between the splitting of the atom and the fatal detonation.
Somebody calculated that the Flash can move at 17x the speed of light.

I wouldn't read too much into comics.

I think Aqua man is kind of like a merman, which is soooo much more masculine than being a mermaid. Basically he's like the male nurse of super heroes.

Batman is pretty much a superhero, because even though he doesn't have any special powers, he has developed his body (both physically and mentally) to the peak of human ability. So he might not be superpowered technically, but when his amount of strength and brains is paired with all his cool gadgets he wrecks lives. And yeah he beat the hell outta Superman.

Wonderwoman...I think she is some sort of Amazonian warrior goddess. Definitely a superhero because she has super strength and other crap.

He is a superhero in the sense that we are all superheroes in our very own special ways, like snowflakes.. or stars in the sky.

Okay, but he's just a mortal man with gadgets, a grudge, a costume, and good fighting ability. So he is certainly a hero, but is he a superhero? I think of superheros as heroes with super power. Superman can fucking fly, spiderman is half spider, the hulk turns into a gigantic angry green monster with purple Daisy Dukes, etc. Batman just lives in a cave with his boy lover and fights crime with toys. I'm leaning towards not a superhero.

Alright, so what about Robocop then? He has superpowers, but only because he got them surgically implanted - kinda like a crimefighting equivalent of Pamela Anderson. He may be a grey area.

For me, I'd take Batman and his deep pocket powers over Spiderman any day. Those Bale films are great, the Maguire Spiderman ones are pure schlock

Alright, so what about Robocop then? He has superpowers, but only because he got them surgically implanted - kinda like a crimefighting equivalent of Pamela Anderson. He may be a grey area.

For me, I'd take Batman and his deep pocket powers over Spiderman any day. Those Bale films are great, the Maguire Spiderman ones are pure schlock

Robocop is a movie. He's not real! But let's see, for me, I'd have to consider Robocop a superhero because even though he is man-made, he became what he is and can't change it. He's mostly machine, and he can't not be that way. He's always Robocop. He can't turn it off. Batman can just take his utility belt off and he's back to being a regular rich douchebag.

I don't know about the movies, but I've always preferred Spiderman over Batman. I'm not a comic book geek. Even as a kid, I had like 5 comic books and they were all Archie and Jughead. Lol. but I think Spiderman is my favorite comic superhero.

I didn't read comic books, but I sure loved the shit out of MAD Magazine. I think I had a subscription for about 10-15 years.

I don't consider robocop a super hero. He's a cyborg cop. He has no costume and he didnt dedicate his life to crime fighting, that's just his job. He's more like a super weapon for the police force.

Back