Hey There Delilah Cover By Houda :)

Houda

Well this is a cover i made a month ago using my brothers shotty camcorder. Yes I know the quality is terrible, so is my voice but im working on that :) and well to sum it up the guitar wasn't that great either haha i had just learnt it and for some reason had a burning desire to put it on youtube.
Plain White T's Hey There Delilah (Cover) By Houman - YouTube
oh and yes before you ask it did take 32 takes lol

A bit nasally but that's minor. The pitch is really good 0_0 - it's nice to hear someone stay in tune lol... That's a lot of takes!

32 takes...I admire your resolve dude. Pretty good job! Just keep practicing it though, and it'll shine in no time.

Haha yeah my fingers were dead lol. but yeh my sister alwaya tells me i need to sing out of my diaphram and not from my throat.. easier said than done. il be sure to another cover of this once i get proper equipment.

Haha yeah my fingers were dead lol. but yeh my sister alwaya tells me i need to sing out of my diaphram and not from my throat.. easier said than done. il be sure to another cover of this once i get proper equipment.

Yeah, it just takes practice to start singing from the diaphragm. If you can afford them, take some vocal lessons! You'll learn a ton, I swear.

I plan to take some lessons, problem is im in year 12 so i don't want to commit yet, il start soon as my final exams are over thou :)

Stop singing through your nose, and change the key because you had to you had to drop an octave on the vocal in the chorus, and its a good bit faster,

Pitch isn't bad,

With enough practice i know eventually ill be able to hit the chorus correctly so i wont have to drop the octave

Yeah I need to learn how to not sing from my nose lol. Gotten better since the time ive uploaded this. Might do another take when i get my studio setup

Back