hey guys need your help

You have good qualities in your vocal chords. They will respond well when you get the brain training and confidence to command them. You need to train your mind. Only one way to do that: sing, perform, record;sing, perform, record;sing, perform, record;..... experience and training. The good quality raw material, physically, is apparent.

The phonemes of the language you sing in are really hard to make sound musical. Y' got your work cut out for yourself! If you're young, take some vocal training with an accomplished singer you admire. A few lessons is all you need to get you thinking about tools and basic concepts and techniques to keep you learning for many years. [so don't be afraid to spend some money on a great coach!]

After you read this...go to the phone book, and call an instructor for voice. Get serious!

Ignore the warning...there's a button on there...'download'. Still works. Goes to a WM player...not a d'load. Nice site! [not]

You have good qualities in your vocal chords. They will respond well when you get the brain training and confidence to command them. You need to train your mind. Only one way to do that: sing, perform, record;sing, perform, record;sing, perform, record;..... experience and training. The good quality raw material, physically, is apparent.

The phonemes of the language you sing in are really hard to make sound musical. Y' got your work cut out for yourself! If you're young, take some vocal training with an accomplished singer you admire. A few lessons is all you need to get you thinking about tools and basic concepts and techniques to keep you learning for many years. [so don't be afraid to spend some money on a great coach!]

After you read this...go to the phone book, and call an instructor for voice. Get serious!

hey thank you alot for didicating your time for me. I started to sing about an year ago... my mother is a vocal teacher and she teach me vocals... you are right ... i cant control my voice the best yet.. i would like to become a singer one day ... i started to sing because i study acting and we have a class of musicals and i liked that alot
thank you again listening to hebrew and sorry about my english

Back