Hey all...

ChristopherM

Hopefully this blatant promotion doesn't come across as spam, I have nothing to sell and nothing to gain except good networking:

With Indie Shout's Discussion Forums, I've hopefully laid out a groundwork for discussion that expands on the "Marketing and Publicity" theme. I invite you to join us in discussing the aspects of indie musicianship (while, of course, remaining active and productive participants here). At the very least, hype your website in the "Your Website" section or announce your upcoming gig in the "Gig Announcements" section. Think something needs to be added or changed? Make a suggestion in the "Forum Suggestions" section.

Indie Shout
is a free online 'zine for indie musicians. The current "issue" contains a great interview with three mastering engineers regarding their craft, two articles regarding promo packs, and reviews. As always, the articles and features of past issues reside in the "Archives" section. Got an idea for an article? Shoot me an email! Meanwhile, make sure you catch Michael/Tanlith's article on promo packs!

Cheers!
Christopher
editor@indieshout.com

Christopher,
my band just released a new cd and have been getting some good reviews. Wanted to send you one to review. do you have an address yet? let me know. thanks The Dude

check out my band www.blackfall.com

Back