Here's another one that needs feedback...

Love it duke!

Right up my alley as far as sampling. It has an ol school feel to it. As you know, I am new to the beat game, but I understand music as a whole!

Nice!

I'm definitely hearing the old school in your tracks. Nice work. I'll have to listen again later with my headphones so I can give critique.

hahaha, anybody but my homie Noddy?!?!?! ok its on...(fanaticly thinking of something I can brew up...lol).

Thanks to everyone digging this beat and leaving feedback, it's truely one of my favorites. I figured that I had to kick one for the jena 6 nah mean?...I'm gonna work on that snare Noddy, but in the meanwhile, put your boxing gloves on and "let's get ready to ruuuuuuuumble!"

thanks everyone!

dac

Last edited:
Rules - only rule is you make every aspect of the beat (no outside help other than advice only).

Sample whatever you want. Holla at me when your beat is ready so we can post them up around the same time, or i'll holla at you, whoever is first to finish.

Kit - whatever you got in your arsenal or sampled.

Basically do what you do.

Oh one final rule...RUN FOR COVER! =)

dac

Im saying thats like anything goes, which is
fun but................

put togeter a kit and post it and that'll make it more fun
and creative.
I say it has to be strictly composition no sampling

yea some of us miscreants might participate too if it's a non-sampling competition. There's a few of us out there that can compose half-decently but can't sample worth a porcupine's wink

OK a couple of things...

1. either you or someone else put the kit together and post it...I'm no good at doing stuff like that. Plus a kit (unless its a BIG one) has too many limitations in my opinion but Im still down with it.

2. as soon as you called me out I put a beat together, it's not the greatest but it's finished and ready to do damage, so my ish is ready for battle...lol, I didn't waste any time. When I said that I was fanatically searching for something to put together, I wasn't kidding. Anyway, I don't have to use it, I'm just saying...my gun is already loaded.

As far as the samples go, my beat has samples from 2 different sources and they are both vocal samples, the music is 100% sample-free. If you think like I think, you're probally thinking well just remove the vocal samples but the beat is built around them so I would have to start all over and thats fine.

dac

I like your style cuzzin!;)

Naa vocal samples are perfectly fine i use
em in all my battles........

Can someone PLEASE put together a kit so I can murder
Dac real quick???:p

Back