Heres an update

Fender

Heres a redo I did of breathe, Its not really mixed yet but I allerady know the snare is too quite the whole way through I've got to fix that, but I was wondering if you had any comments on the guitar harmony etc, be really picky, like "you should boost 8k" stuff like that. Oh ya, no vocals on this one yet.

Thanks,

Adam.
www.i-drive.com

username: serbod
passwords: hello

[This message has been edited by Fender (edited 04-01-2000).]

Hi its me again. Don't download yet I made a errror while uploading, wait untill I post to this topic again then upload it,

thanks.

Adam.

Its up at www.i-drive.com!! Please listen and be picky!!!!!!!!

My username is in above message. The songs name is bspmp3.mp3

[This message has been edited by Fender (edited 04-02-2000).]

DO THE VOCALS!!! I WANNA HEAR YOUR SISTER!!!

haha

This definately sounds 'hotter' than the first one. Did you use a compressor or something? The guitar arrangements also have more energy. Nice improvements.

Sorry I can't comment about the EQ. I have crappy monitors and lack of experience. Wouldn't trust my judgement.

I'm still waiting for your sisters vocals ;)

Is the original like this? I haven't heard it yet but if it's something like this then maybe I'll make an effort to get a copy of it. If not then I'll just wait for your version ;)

Be sure to let us know when it's finished.

There will be vocals I promise!! :D I actually have changed more since this post, I did the acoustic guitar again and mixed a litle better, I don't have good monitors either, I hate it!!!!!!!! I'm hoping to get the new mackie monitors soon, I hope!! So keep a look out, I should post pretty soon the 2nd updated version.

Talk to you later...

Adam.

Back