help!

dudley

i've spent the weekend recording onto an vs 1680. what i want to do now is transfer the individual tracks to my pc so i can continue in sonic foundry vegas.

what is the easiest way of getting the wavs from the vs 1680 to my machine? i don't fancy burning track by track to cd seeing as there are 10 songs with an average of 10 tracks per song. that will take a long long time 8(

any idea's? seems like the above is the only way

if i *do* have to do that, is there an easy way of making the machine burn the individual tracks concurrently to cd or am i going to have to do it step by step?

The 1680 does not record in the wav format. There is a great web site that has loads of information on the 1680 and all the other Roland VS's.
www.vsplanet.com You will be able to do a search for the information you need from 3 years worth of posts. They have over 4000 members. Check it out. If you still need help feel free to email me with any questions you have.

I think there's over 5,000 members, maybe even 6,000, but that doesn't matter that much! It is a great place, without a doubt.

As far as transferring, you might try getting a midi sync between your computer and the 1680, and then transferring the tracks in real time.

Hope this helps!

Darth

Back