help...

Rassizzm

I have a kick a** computer with a cd burner...would there be any reason why I should or shoudn't buy a minidisk recorder...I have a habit of just spending money...and I want one...but do I really really need it???

what do you want to do, exactly? I would suggest standalone recorders vs. computer based stuff. But I always use my computer for finalization (via burned cd from standalone burner).

well I have a studio in my house...I do production for hip hop, rap and r&b so I really dont need anything portable

this is something I want to get just to have it...so if someone does come here with a minidisk with the tracks already on it I can just pop it in...and not have to worry about renting one...

I love mine

If i upgrade to something better i'm gonna keep my md8 for sure. It records 8track or the standard 2track mini disc. I even like the disc themselves.

i have a kick azz computer that i constantly upgrade. I also own an md8 . i do my thang on tha md8 then run it in my computer via 1/4 inch jack to rca (found at radio shack)
(i think i mean 1/4 jack,,, [the ones on portable cassette players]) i run it into my microphone input. if anyone wants to tell me a better way to record to my comp,,,, im all ears. but i wouldnt use it as a track recorder.

TJ, use your AUX input, not your mic. Even if your mic input is in stereo, many apps will change this to mono without you knowing it.

Well, you'll know it, but you know what I mean...

:D

Back