Help with my pre amp please

DaddySaysSooooo

Ok here is my problem
I have an 8 channel Yamaha MLA7 pre amp.
I have mics into that and the 8 outs on it into one of my delta 1010's (there are 2 if that matters)
I have that delta run into a Behringer MX3282A mixer so I can use them as live Pa channels as well as send the feed to the computer.
Whats going wrong is that I am only getting 2 channels from Delta but all of the mics????
I mean I could have channel 8 pre amp mic which is also delta 8 in/O into the board but it comes through 1 and 2????????????????
Does having 2 Deltas change things?
Any clue why this would do this? My heads hurts from pulling my hair out and banging it everytime I change cables and hit it standing back up

Any idea's???????????

I have been going through my M audio control panel and trying different settings and I am clearly missing something.
I have them set up to both work as 1 out is 1 in and so forth and so on.
All the way up to 16
I have checked each individual out (pairs and singles via windows sound control panel and all 16 work)
I can play a sound from my computer and send it to any of the 16 so lets say it is 9 and 10 I still cant get the feed from the pre amp to go OUT of 9 and 10.
I hope I have explained better and am looking for any help as it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Back