Help with fruity loops plz

Sebcore

hi,id like to know when you use the playlist in FL,how do u place those scwares so they start at the right time?Like u can slide them but is there a way to just put them there so the timing is perfect.Because i try to put some 3/4 paterns then a 4/4 patern but the scware is biger..Also is there a way in pianno roll to see more than 1 king of drums hit at the same time because i find it hard to do the paterns when u dont see all at the same time..TX

man, you gotta read an article on the FL website help section about it then...haha. cuz you are completely mixed up on the playlist.

each patter in a row, each column is a bar/measure.

make sure your "snapping" is SNAP TO 'LINE', then it will snap for you, and not slide around like crazy.

if you have a specific question, ask again. ha.

shackrock said:
man, you gotta read an article on the FL website help section about it then...haha. cuz you are completely mixed up on the playlist.

each patter in a row, each column is a bar/measure.

make sure your "snapping" is SNAP TO 'LINE', then it will snap for you, and not slide around like crazy.

if you have a specific question, ask again. ha.

K tx for the help
"each patter in a row, each column is a bar/measure"this i know..but the snap to line help alote to place them right.But what if i have a patern in 4/4 and a patern in 3/4 ?the ones in 4/4 are biger..they dont fit like the ones in 3/4.try it ull see what i mean..

Sebcore said:
K tx for the help
"each patter in a row, each column is a bar/measure"this i know..but the snap to line help alote to place them right.But what if i have a patern in 4/4 and a patern in 3/4 ?the ones in 4/4 are biger..they dont fit like the ones in 3/4.try it ull see what i mean..
You can change the amount of beats in the bar in the step sequencer I think off hand but why would you want 3/4 and 4/4 measures to be playing at the same time???

Enchilada said:
You can change the amount of beats in the bar in the step sequencer I think off hand but why would you want 3/4 and 4/4 measures to be playing at the same time???

i dont want them to be playin at the same time, i want them to play one after the other..

again, i dont really know if you can have a 3/4 and 4/4 timed measure work out like this in a single song....fruity loops doesn't have a tempo map like some other midi software might.....

i realy don't think there is an easy fix for this, but again, i've never needed to do something like that - so maybe do a google search for it.

or save each pattern separately and arrange them in Adobe Audition, or AcidPro?? that would be the crappy-long-hard-frustrating way to do it, but it would work.

Back