Help with Cakewalk / Delta 1010LT

KevinDrummer

I just got my delta1010LT card. I can't seem to get CWHS to multitrack with it. Under Options --> Audio --> Record Wave Device it seems you have to select only one input for the whole project. I want to assign a different input for each track. How to do this? PLEASE help! I've tried eveything I can think of.

fraserhutch said:
You might want to post this in the Cakewalk forum

Yeah, I did. Not sure if it would be a CW issue or a Delta issue, so I posted in both.

I beggeth... PLEEEZ help.... just spent over $400 on preamp, card, and misc. cables and I really want to get it working. Any help is very much appreciated. :)

Assuming you've installed the delta drivers successfully, you should be able to "reprofile Soundcard' in CW and it will find all the available drivers

I have Sonar 4, not HS, so I don't know if it's the same, but first check for what drivers you have installed. It's supposed to be a 10-in 10 out, so you should have 10 input drivers, or 5 stereo, or some combination of stero and mono tracks.

What shows up under the Options/Audio/Drivers tab?

If these don't show up in your audio/drivers picklist, then it's a driver installation issue. Re-profiling, like Bulls Hit suggests, is a first step to getting the device inputs recognized.

Let me know how that goes, and we'll see where we can go from there.

Back