Help please, i think my capsule arrived damaged.

docmattic

My peluso pk 47 capsule arrived. Upon inspection of the capsule i think it is damaged; there is a mark underneath the screw. I 'll post a picture, i think it is fairly obvious and it should not be there.

capsuleuh0.jpg

Is this damaged?

Hard to tell (albeit a nice and big pic).

It could be a particle of some kind on the membrane.
It could also be some of that threadlock was sloppily applied.
Or it could be a tear possibly caused when they tightened the terminal and screwdriver slipped.

Either way, I'd send it to Peluso to have them access it.

Last edited:
id have to send it back to america from australia, and paying express post to and from when it already took 3 weeks when i paid express post last time. muter mutter :(

complaing rant over*

id have to send it back to america from australia

Why don't you start by just sending them that bigass picture - so they can tell you if it's a problem or not?

Also - are you sure it's not either of these things:
tarnationsauce2 said:
It could be a particle of some kind on the membrane.
It could also be some of that threadlock was sloppily applied.

In the picture - either of those looks possible...could just be the angle, though.

Talk to the source first. If it is truly damaged, then they may not need that unit back. So save yourself unnecessary shipping. And just have them send you a unit that works. It really depends on the warantee, as long as you bought it new, it should have one. Although crossing international borders, it might get tricky to get them to honor it. Or otherwise pay the shipping costs twice.

Back