Help needed! with MRS 802

Necrothing

Just got myself a Zoom MRS 802 and I've hunted through the manual, but I cannot find how to access the 96 prerecorded sample phrases, theres a phrase list on one of the pages but no instruction on how to access them.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, if I had any hair I'd be ripping it out by now. :mad:

I found this on the Zoom website:

"Truly FAST rhythm programming

FAST (Formula Assisted Song Translator) is Zoom's innovative programming method for building rhythm patterns and structuring your songs. Pattern information can be entered like algebraic equations. For example, to play pattern number 010 eight times and then pattern number 020 sixteen times, you simply enter 10 x 8 + 20 x 16. Because the FAST formula information is stored for each project, it is simple to later edit numbers or symbols and write the song again. Also after a song has been written, tempo and volume information can be changed later as with other songs."

The way I understand it the preset phrases are identified by number, then dropped into the 'algebraic equations' as outlined above. Hope this helps!

Thanks, but...

I read that part, but that relates to user made phrases for the specified project, ie each project is allocated 100 blank phrases. I've sent an email to the UK Zoom distributor, hopefully something will come back soon.

Thanks for trying though mate.

Just found out why I can't find the phrases, my MRS802 was a demonstration model, the shop had let people record stuff on Project 1, then deleted it....guess where the phrases were kept....project 1. But all is not lost, I've done a factory restore and got them back. :D

Thanks to ssscientist for trying to help me out, I appreciate it bud.

Back