Help me setup my system, You know you want to

Tussin

lol, Ok yall. Just got a delta 44 soundcard, now I need help on the final setup of my system. Ok so here is the dilly. Presonus BlueTube Mic pre to Presonus BlueMax comp. Now the mic pre has XLR Balanced outs, and 1/4" unbalnced out too. And the BlueMax comp only has 1/4 unbalanced ins and outs. But has a button on it for +4 and -10, but I think that is only internally. So should I run the XLR with a 1/4" adapter from the pre to the comp? Or just run 1/4" to 1/4". And another question on that. If I use a TRS cable to do the 1/4" to 1/4" am I going to experiance problems, because the TRS cable is sposed to be used on a balanced setup? Or will it work fine on unbalanced. So from the Pre to the Comp it goes to the Delta-44, what is cool about that is that is works on balanced and unbalanced. So it has a seletor for +4 and -10 (quick inside question, what is the differnce between +4 and -10, I mean like one is DBV and one is DBU or somthing, what is that all about?) But also the delta has a "Consumer" selection, which is like -6. So I dont know there either. So how would yall run it?

Back