Help! I've got a bad disease.

music1csw

I have heard it refered to as gear acquisition syndrome. Since obtaining my TASCAM 414 mk II as a birthday present about a month ago, I havn't been able to stop buying extra gear to accomidate it. It started out innocently enough (powerstrip, cables, a metronome) then it escalated (new mixdown deck, monitor speakers, a used effects processor) and I'm on my way to buy a stereo rack today. I've been working so much that I haven't had a chance to set it all up, and my living room is filled with electronic boxes (I've made a path). I want to quit, I know it's bad for me, but it feels SOOO GOOOD. This is a cry for help - soon I'll be selling blood...

No one here can, or wants to help you. Once you got GAS, you have it for life.

Welcome

/Ola

PS. When you sell blood, go to different places every time. That way, you can sell way more than what one place will allow you to do. DS

You can also get good money from the skins of your pets. Dont fight, its a wonderful feeling, lets all join hands and pray to the acquisition Gods!!!

At least this way you dont spend your hard earned money on rubbish such as "saving" or pensions or some furniture or something. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH!

http://www.mp3.com/spunkonnancy

That disorder can now be treated surgically...call my wife, she can give you the details.

Twist

They ALL have credit cards. I don't even fill out the paperwork anymore. Out of fear of the surgical solution referred to above. GAS can be very embarrassing, that is why you surround yourself with others that have the same problem.

Peace, Jim

Back