Help installing WavManager for MR8, PLEASE!

kesterdevine

I'm trying to install the WavManager to a new PC that is not connected to the internet(so doing a direct download is not an option) I went to Fostex site (using a PC that is online)downloaded WavManager onto a disc, and tried to install it onto the new PC from the disc. But, I keep getting prompted that "windows was not able to find the installation program". What am I doing wrong??? What can I do to get wavmanager on my new PC without connecting to internet?? PLEASE HELP. Thanks very much

OK

Actually there is no installation needed!
Just copy the Wav Manger file anywhere, Like desktop etc, and it will work, notice the MR-8 Icon? That is the prog!
Make sure to have the machine connected and in usb mode, before you try to use the Wav Manager!
So if you have it on a CD, explore the CD with Windows Explorer, through My Computer and then just right click the file (Wav Manger) and choose copy, then right click your desktop and choose paste, That should do it. Please let me know if I can help anymore!
Mark
www.newjerseycomputerrepair.com

that's great!

Thanks,Mark!
No wonder my computer wouldn't let me install it. Doh!
And I'll definitely take ya up on the offer for more help, as I'm sure more questions are likely to arise.
Thanks again.

Back