Help! Clicks Can't Be Removed?

PRiZ-one

I've been trying all day to get these clicks out. programs don't work, so I'v ebeen trying to do it manually with teh draw tool, but it sytil neevr seems to rid of the clicks/pops, mainly clicks.

How can I get soem interpolation or soemthingt o make the drawn line smooth or somthing. Anything to help, I found one program called wave.repair bi bakham, and it sucks soo bad I used it for an hour and got nowhwere although it's meant to do the job, the control over it sucked and it was to frustrating to bear with.

any programs or anything, anything, anything, I'm about to give up all together.

Thanks for any help. oh yeah, I've tried declicking pograms by steinberg and sonic foundry and I could bnever get either to do anything at all.

respect, peace

could you please be a little more especific into what you´re trying to achieve?...i´ve spent hours cleaning recordings from old tapes maybe i can help you,but give me the cennario first::cool:
Can you record them again,or the recordings you have are already in digital format?...

Are the clicks random or evenly spaced? I know some demo programs that inroduce clicks to let your use the software but you can't get the clicks to go away. This may not be your case, but just checking to help answer the question.

Back