Hello Goodbye - Not the Target theme

Sounds Really good, the voice sounds like Paul A Lot. It's almost scary.

Are you speeding up voice or using a vocal effect on your voice?

Good cover version :)

Real good Michael, love the way you guys get the sounds on the instruments so much like the original....

Wow. That is really exellent! :)

The strings were kind of a big part of the original but the snyth/keyboard does a reasonable job of filling that space. The vocals are tremendous as is the fuzz guitar riff. Holy beatlemania!

Thanks guys. It's very rewarding working with musicians who care so much about getting it right.

My favorite thing about the song is the background vocals. I tried to get make them very different from the lead. Just like the original, they are a completely different texture than the lead.

Hahaha I work at Target, so I put up with a gazillion different versions of this song (I work Electronics so its always playing on the TVs). The current one is just a god awful rearrangement.

Surprisingly, I listened to the original not too long ago I wasn't sick of it! It has managed to keep its charm.

As always, kickass performance, the vocals are the best, as always. That's why The Beatles kicked so much ass, they were some of the best singers in the business.

Probably my biggest beef with this version, and its the same beef I have with the originals, is that the drums are too quiet. Well, yeah, I'm a drummer, but Ringo is generally mixed lower than other contemporary drummers, which is no good for anybody!

I'm really not a fan of the Beatles. I know, shoot me. I like some of their really early songs, but for the most part they are girly crap. I much prefer the Stones or The Animals.

Anyway, this is a very good cover of this song. Definitely one of the best Beatles covers I've ever heard. Good job.

I like some of their really early songs, but for the most part they are girly crap.

Hehe...Their early stuff IS the "girly crap". You got to get into some Beatles from after they started doing acid. All the Stones (and everyone else) did was copy them, as much as I love the Stones, too. :D

This version is awesome, Michael. As good as anyone can be expected to get it. Awesome!

Back