hello, gentlemen.

camn

I know I dont come here... ever.. but before you kill, know I got the comp CD!!

but... I havent gotten to listen to it yet.. cuz Im working like hell to finish our new record.

Anyway.. here's a mix.. the only! tune that was on our 2nd record.. but its way better now (we picked one to re-do.. just for comparisons sake). lemme have it!

xoxxo

Must be something messed up.....it'll only download the first 7 seconds for me and then it dies.....I right clicked and saved as and it only saved it as a 7 second file that way to......strange.

Yeh I downloded it camn. Although it did cut out at 4:25.
Man thats pretty weird stuff your into. Very experimental. Probly a little too much weird type percussion for my liking. Sounds like you found a lot of things in the kitchen to hit. But recorded pretty good dude. The mix sounds pretty good for whatever this sort of music is.
Adventureous, and why not!

Really nice piece of music. That rakkety takkety percussion sounds like it was recorded in a completely different room than the rest of the band, though. Some timing issues with it too. Ditch the chopsticks on the pots and pans. :D

I like it when things take off around 2.30. :) Reminds me a bit of segments of East/West by Paul Butterfield with some north Africa thrown in.

Nice one. Good feel.

interesting stuff. mix sounded pretty good to me. I have no suggestions, except I agree with dobro about the percussion. It sounds a little separate from the rest.

I know you didn't ask for comments about the song but I kept waiting for a melody. Anyway, I like when the guitar bent it's pitch to a different key.

good sounding stuff.....recording and mix wise, i enjoyed it as is, even with the wierd panning.....

i just kept wanting something new to come in.....like some melodies or something....but im not familiar with this genre and definitely too pop oriented to completely "get it".....

but it looped a few times before i stopped it so that should say something.....definitely good stuff.....

cool tune.. interesting sounds, and the recording sounds good..

I thought the guitar hit a few wrong notes, but maybe that's some crazy jazz thing that I don't understand.. pretty cool though.. unique piece for sure.. did you mean for it to cut off?

strange even by my standards! :eek:

(but I liked it)

The cut-off must just be my ending point set wrong.. Ill check it out.

Dobro... you are truly the man. The percussion was recorded in a different room. your ears are gold.

xoxo

some timing things..right at the beginning. and some "low budget studio room" sounds seem to be the reverb norm on the percussion. The off tune gtrs are a little weird...but I suppose that's what was desired. The lead solo stumbles a bit around the 2:40 mark...as well as the lack of "experienced" feel on some of the other riffs.

However...neat groove. You must have some nice drugs.

Back