Hello from the founder of AudioWebs.com

AudioWebs

Hello everyone, glad to have found this place!

I have recently began www.audiowebs.com which is a web design company that specializes in web design for record labels, music studios, mastering suites, musical groups and independant musicians.

As you can see on the website services section, we charge a mere $50.00 flat rate for a website - and offer hosting solutions as well.

We enjoy helping the audio community have a more professional front for their abilities!

Very happy to have find this place, and pleased at how populated it is!

See you all around...

Last edited:
If a group got your premier package, how much would it be to maintain it beyond the six months?

AudioWebs said:
Hello everyone, glad to have found this place!

I have recently began www.audiowebs.com which is a web design company that specializes in web design for record labels, music studios, mastering suites, musical groups and independant musicians.

As you can see on the website services section, we charge a mere $50.00 flat rate for a website - and offer hosting solutions as well.

We enjoy helping the audio community have a more professional front for their abilities!

Very happy to have find this place, and pleased at how populated it is!

See you all around...

Do you build websites for Christian Bands who believe in what YOU call the "mythology" of GOD?:D

You're funny.Cutting off one of the hands that feeds you...

Re: Re: Hello from the founder of AudioWebs.com

Kramer said:
Do you build websites for Christian Bands who believe in what YOU call the "mythology" of GOD?:D

You're funny.Cutting off one of the hands that feeds you...

Actually we do indeed do websites for christian bands, and other religions.

The difference in opinions on this have 100% nothing to do with our dedication.

In fact I am the only person on our staff that isn't christian - we're more than happy to cater to any music-related needs for the community!

Back