Hell is Whack!

Brok_Homz

If you really think about it.... imagine life after death. Okay now in this afterworld imagine like no friends, no sports, no girls, no music (other then high pitched screams), NOTHING FUN!

man thats what Hell is gonna be like and I think that is just lame so you know what, i made ANOTHER song dedicated to hell.

hope you enjoy......... www.soundclick.com/brokhomz "HELL IS WHACK"

Brok_Homz
Farmboy Records

Umm... I dont believe in life after death anyways I though it was pretty cool .I liked the beat. I enjoyed very much.

Brok_Homz said:
If you really think about it.... imagine life after death. Okay now in this afterworld imagine like no friends, no sports, no girls, no music (other then high pitched screams), NOTHING FUN!

man thats what Hell is gonna be like and I think that is just lame so you know what, i made ANOTHER song dedicated to hell.

hope you enjoy......... www.soundclick.com/brokhomz "HELL IS WHACK"

Brok_Homz
Farmboy Records
You definitely don't want to be singing during you raps because that requires some knowledge of scales, music and talent which is so evidently lacking in this mix. Rap ain't my cup of tea but even I can tell you've gotta long way to go with that too. Would I be right in sayin this song is whack?
Sorry for bein so critical but it is what it is.

Brok Homz - you have some good beats going here and the lyrics are pretty cool too. It was a good idea to add the singing in with the rap BUT, like NYMorningstar says, you could use a little more work on the singing part. Keep working on this because I think there's some real potential here.... :) :)

Back