Heil PR40 FS

The Cancers

Got this used about a year ago and it just hasn't gotten much use from me.
Had several times where I tried it and it just didn't sound right to me.
Finally sent it into Heil's repair shop because I thought there must be something going wrong screwing up it's frequency response.
They gave it back saying it's entirely up to spec, and I've got the receipt from that transaction to be included - that is, I have a receipt from Heil Sound saying that as of about three months ago (give or take, can't remember exactly when I got it back), this microphone was functioning as though it had just left the factory.
I can post pictures when i get home if anybody wants.

Hoping to get $250 shipped, pm me if you're interested.

What kind of gear might you be looking to trade for?

I'm in need of a good direct box, specifically for bass. Maybe something from Sansamp?
I could also use a 50 ft. (or longer) snake with XLR leads for mics and TRS returns for headphones.
Besides that, I dunno, what have you got? I'm ready for something I haven't thought of to spark my interest.
As far as the cash offer there moresound, I'm not ready to go lower than $225 shipped at the moment, though if you're still interested in a week or so we might be able to work something out.

I'd also be interested in trading for some nicer overdrive and/or vibrato pedals. If anybody's sitting on any of those they don't ever use, let me know.

Back