"Heaven" (Brian Adams) fingerstyle guitar cover

Guitarquango

Hi folks, I grew up with 80s music. And so today I covered another song from this decade as a short fingerstyle version, based on an arrangement by James Bartholomew in F-A-D-G-B-E tuning. "Heaven" was written by Brian Adams and Jim Vallance and released in 1984. For me, this song is one of the most beautiful ballads of this time and so I had to include it in my reportoire :-) I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings, Jimmy

Hi folks, I grew up with 80s music. And so today I covered another song from this decade as a short fingerstyle version, based on an arrangement by James Bartholomew in F-A-D-G-B-E tuning. "Heaven" was written by Brian Adams and Jim Vallance and released in 1984. For me, this song is one of the most beautiful ballads of this time and so I had to include it in my reportoire :-) I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings, Jimmy

Mission accomplished enjoyed it a lot 😁

how can you put that much emotion into the song ...and not want to sing it? SING. you gotta let it out.

Brian Adams prolly wrote it in the summer of 69'

excellent

Really good work Jimmy!

Yo, just checked out your fingerstyle version of "Heaven" from the 80s – you absolutely nailed it! The vibe and arrangement are spot on. It's clear your love for the song shines through. 🎸✨

Back