heads up (sale)

Fusion2

i know this is the wrong section to post this but last time i posted in parts for sale the item was bought out the next day so...

i recived alot of help from this forum section, thanks :)

newegg has the m-audio delta 410 for $110, that's 30 bucks cheaper than i bought it for 4 months ago... i own 2 now, sheesh..

4 input/10 output...

not bad for the money, it sounds pretty damn good/sweet also...

peace all.... get em while there hot or last...

http://www.newegg.com/app/manufactory.asp?catalog=57&DEPA=1

Maybe Im retarted but I cant even understand what you are trying to say...what does it mean to have something "bought out"? Try using whole sentences...or atleast make some sense...

MartyMcFly said:
what does it mean to have something "bought out"? Try using whole sentences...or atleast make some sense...

bought, sold, stock, etc (OUT) not in stock, as in (NOW) like today...

you don't shop online much do you? eh...

back to the future mcfly...

No I dont... Im not trying to be an @ss but I hate it when people start shortening words and phrases and then their posts just dont make too much sense... Besides you'll get more responses if everyone knows what you are talking about....

MartyMcFly said:
No I dont... Im not trying to be an @ss but I hate it when people start shortening words and phrases and then their posts just dont make too much sense... Besides you'll get more responses if everyone knows what you are talking about....

yeah, i hate it when posters whine to try an get there point across...

even when no one else has questioned the post, or that, the item was "bought/sold out" very fast, ahem, someone clicked...

what kind of response did i expect? very little, as the item sold out within 8hrs, not many could have gotten in on the buy but someone understood the post surely and "bought" them out...

you say your not trying to be anything but a trol is showing...DUDE.

Nar i agree with Mcfly...

I hate dim-wits that use only a quarter of there brain capacity, and spell like a fucktard...

spelling you as U and be and b and to as 2 is just fucking lazy...

no wonder the power went out in half of america... some fat lazy guy probably fell asleep at his control desk and accidently hit the "off" button...

His post seemed pretty clear to me...

"Bought out" means, bought out.... same as sold out..

Someone has to buy something for it to be sold....

Kelly5150 said:
His post seemed pretty clear to me...

"Bought out" means, bought out.... same as sold out..

Someone has to buy something for it to be sold....

i'm still trying to figure out were mcfly see's my post shorting his intelect or words he can't comprehend, whichever...

ziggy, while i agree with half your post, wtf are you smoking?

peace...

Fusion2 said:
i'm still trying to figure out were mcfly see's my post shorting his intelect or words he can't comprehend, whichever...

peace...

oh i wasnt implying your post was the one in question...

i completely understood... im just stating that i hate people that abbreviate so much that it becomes unreadable...

Fusion2 said:

peace...

i read this saying 10 years ago on the web and still to this day believe it is a very sound phrase...

it is better to remain silent and thought an idiot than to speak and remove all doubt...

not casting any dispursions to relevence posted here, it's just a thought..

peace again...

ZiggY! said:
oh i wasnt implying your post was the one in question...

i completely understood... im just stating that i hate people that abbreviate so much that it becomes unreadable...

indeed, being a "GaNgsTer yO" is a pain, humm, kids...

i prefer to just move on when i encounter said posters personally...

Jesus!

Instead of disecting everyone else's threads, think about what YOU are writing! MYOB
A few examples would be the following:
Correct your spelling...this is how to spell RETARDED
Where is YOUR punctuation?...remember these? '''''''''''

Let's concentrate on the analysis our music and recording capabilities, not someone else's writing capabilities.

Denver

statecap, ziggy intended to spell it that way, like, from the trol wars...

anyway, the card is to be restocked on the 18th, 3 days from now, lets hope it's the same price...

this post has gotten way out of hand, mod, lock this thread...please.

it's back in stock NOW, same price, and mine was just delivered, but, i noticed on the box it says, built for mac os x? am looking for my first 410's box as i type, ok, it shows the same on my first cards box, sheesh, :) scared me for a sec, thought they sent mac hardware, nope, the card works on intel/amd equipment for sure...

go get em while they last, time to install/config this baby :)

peace, (ALL)

Back