Heads up hoes down

kno1ills@yahoo.

Hope this is the right place...

Check out a couple super old tracks on the page. Quality is kinda shitty, apologies: www.myspace.com/kno1ills.

Me and my hommie are working on the official album, so if you happen to like the music, keep an eye out for the drop, hopefully late this year.

Listening to Bully Music.

Liking the lyrics. I wouldn't have switched the beat up. That 2nd beat is weak and doesn't fit ya'lls style.

Mix is hollow. It's like you killed too much bass in the vocals. Throw a raw verse in there with no EQ done and it might help balance it out.

It's not bad lyrically but if you're making an album, go and re-twerk it a little bit. Most of us here can give you honest critique to help it come out better.

By the way, Myspace sometimes fucks with your tracks where it makes it harder to critique. Go get a Soundclick account. It's free and it helps us help you homie.

Not feeling Versatile as much, but the same tips apply there.

Tell me what you did on that mix and I could give you some tips if you want them. Keep moving and making tracks though...because this could be a diamond in the rough kind of thing.

BTW first dude on the Bully Music track sounds a little Eminem ish. Nothing wrong with that but you don't wanna be seen as an imitator though homie.

One,
Fiev.

Yo let me know when you take another stab at those tracks, I'd be interested in hearing em.

Back